Tuesday, March 15, 2011

sound too serious for a fresh start in blogging? :/

My very first year in university are going to end soon,
throughout these days, I've learned a lot from people, activities, events and experience,
I've been busy all year round,
studies, assignments, projects, activities,housekeeping and the list goes on and on...
I've made new friends, found soul mates and learned that it is very hard to see the true colours of someone,
I've been loved and always being loved by family, friends and the special ones,
I've been hurt, disappointed, frustrated and got my life so messed up,
I've been inspired, motivated and encouraged to learn up new things,
I've been in love with my course and
I've been enjoying much of the learning process here,
even though most of them I learned them in a hard way
however, everything is finally coming to an end,
I appreciate for what I've been through and how I've achieved here.

This a little story of my life yesterday,
woke up late and rushed to bus stop to go to hospital, 
recalling what had happen during the eye checkup, 
I was quite upset still,
Now I understand what would a sick person feel when healthcare professionals do not practice professionalism and the code of ethics,
Now I understand how crowded it can be in a hospital,
Now I understand... ... 
There's somebody special in my life, 
If it's like what "The Five People You Meet In Heaven" said, 
This person would be the 2nd one... :)
Thanks for walking into my life ♥
Now I understand skipping class can be 'detrimental' 
Now I understand 'management' is a must-learn lesson of my life
Now I understand socialization is NEVER easy as I thought
Now I understand it's important to appreciate everyone in my life as anything can happen anytime... ... Just like the what happen in Japan recently.. 


Lastly, I would like to dedicate a message to my friend in Japan... *for my first renewed blog?*
Dear friend, 
Hope you are safe and sound in Japan, I wish to get back to you through msn and we can chat all day long like before. I don't want to lose you as a friend in this way, please... be safe! I'm praying hard for you and everyone in Japan. ♥


That's all for today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment